Welcome to my own experience: a blog about a self-diagnosed Aspergirl (term coined by Rudy Simone) on a journey to official validation.
Read more about me, Cherry Blossom Tree.
*New* – Like my page on Facebook where I share interesting articles and quick or random musings on life.🙂 [For a quick preview of what I’ve recently shared, click on the gear icon (Widgets) above to see the page plug-in.]
You can read my blog in your preferred order – either chronologically from the beginning or with the newest posts at the top – by clicking the Menu button above and making your selection under Blog.
Or click a link below to access a particular post.
- First Post – Putting it out there for the world to read
- Disclosure… and relief
- Being put on the spot
- Am I or am I not?
- Sensory Stuff: Seeking, Sensitivities & Differences
- Just put it back where you found it!!
- ‘Always thought you were a bit weird.’
- Anxiety overload and not able to do anything about it
- Bras + Swimwear = RAGE
- Anxiety & Stress in one’s chosen career
- I live to fall asleep
- …but it’s routine!!
- It’s not that I’m impatient…
- It’s been a while…
- October can seriously do one…
- Fate vs. Destiny?
- “Just chalk it up to good experience.”
- Bah, Humbug.
- Losing A Parent Through Isolation, Not Death
- 2015… over already?
- I’m sick of being sick.
- Just a quick one for now.
- Join the Thunderclap
- That took effort.
- Hello, World!
- I don’t know what the answer is.
- Thoughts on Recent Celebrity Deaths
- Protecting Oneself
- I’m so proud of him.
- What is wrong with me??
- Understanding the Spectrum
- My White Whale – The Interview
- It’s happening. It’s finally happening.
- First appointment down…
- Second appointment…
- Mulling it over…
- London Autism Show, Day 1
- London Autism Show, Day 2
- Birmingham Autism Show
- One Hurdle Overcome… One More Left?
- 1 year, 1 month and 24 days later…
- Debunking “Everyone is a little autistic.”
If you find this blog helpful, please feel free to share on social media!